Mosaic Church is not a building or an event, Mosaic is people who partner together to equip one another, encourage each other and work together to make disciples who are for Christ, for each other, for our Community, and for the nations...
We gather in groups where.....
- We preach the Gospel and the Kingdom of God to one another to keep each other focused on God’s will for our lives.(Romans 10:9-13, Matthew 6:33, Matthew 13:44, Revelation 21:1-9)
- We read and obey the Word of God together. (Psalm 1, John 16:12-15, Acts 2:42, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, James 1:22-25)
- We support each other as we deepen our love for our families. (1 Peter 3:1-7, Ephesians 5:22-6:4, 1Timothy 5:8, Proverbs 22:6)
- We participate together in a Christ-Centered Community of Care, Encouragement, Equipping and Accountability. (Acts 2:42-47, Galatians 6:1-10, Hebrews 10:23-25, Ephesians 4:12-16)
- We play a part in serving the entire Mosaic Church body together. (1 Corinthians 12:4-20, Romans 12:9-13, 1 Peter 4:8-11)
- We serve our community in a tangible way together. (Proverbs 11:10-11, Jeremiah 29:4-7, Mark 10:35-45)
- We show generosity towards others together. (Acts 2:44-45, 1 Corinthians 16:1-4, 2 Corinthians 9, James 2:14-17)
- We invest in the lives of non-believers together through prayer and partnership. (Romans 10:14-17, Colossians 4:2-6)
- We pray, give, and GO to see the nations reached. (Matthew 28:16-20, Acts 1:6-8, Philippians 4:14-20, Matthew 9:35-38)
Those groups come together to celebrate how God is working in our lives, to be equipped to grow as people who live for God, to collaborate for multiplication of the work in our community and the nations and to connect people who believe God is leading them to join us.
What you see on Sunday is a small glimpse of all of this working together!
Time and Location:
837 W James Lee Blvd
Crestview, Florida 32536
Service Time: 9:00am or 10:30am